Friday, May 1, 2009

My favorite Eric moments ...



Some friends prompt the idea to list our favorite Eric's moments (True-blood.net) so given that I am on Eric's team here you go:

Living Dead in Dallas
Sookie calls Eric to help her find out who killed Lafayette and to accompany her to a "sex party", which is where she thinks she can find out about her friend's death. He shows up to her house in a pink spandex outfit.... They are talking at her house prior to the party like two girlfriends and Sookie says "Hey, our hair's the same color". Eric answers "Sure is, girlfriend." ... "But are you blond all the way down?" Imagine this conversation between a human and a 1000 year old viking vampire!

As he is kissing her inside the cabin where the sex party is going on (so she can read people's minds ...). He says "Relax Sookie, I have you"

Oh, have me Eric!!!!

Club Dead
Sookie was staked by the FOTs guy at Club Dead and Eric playing the part of Leif, a friend of Alcide's goes to her side when that occurs. Eric says "You don't know how hard it is" ... "not to bend over and lick". Sookie is thankful because she knows that if he does, everyone else in the bar will do to, and they will not only lick, they will bite her. He replies "that's the only thing stopping me". Isn't he a loving guy? He rather save her than satisfy his inner-manly needs.

When he leaves to get her the car, he whispers to her "I hate having feelings". Well boy, welcome to the land of people in love!

Dead to the World
This is my favorite but Eric is not Eric really ... or is he? The shower scene is my favorite and of course when he promises her to leave everything for her.... isn't that real love?

Definitely Dead
When all hell breaks loose at Sophie-Anne and Peter's party... Eric gets carried away with excitement and went to where Sookie was hiding from the fight. He kissed her and then picked up Wybert's head and said "Bowling for vampires" and went back to the join the fight. 
Gotta love that sense of humor!

All Together Dead
This is one of my favorite books as it establishes the bond between them.
I like when Eric comes to Sookie's rescue when she has the can in her hand and she complains that there are zero vampires around and he says "One"... "we are bound a bit too tightly to suite me, Sookie". But he is there.... to die with her if it comes to it.

I also like when Andre tries to bond with Sookie and he shows up.. the whole scene is my favorite in all books --- even over the sex scenes!

This is the only book that made me cry...

From Dead to Worse
My favorite here are ... 
When he takes Sookie to meet her relative and she comes back smelling of fae. Eric tells Sookie "When you smell like that, I just want to f*ck you, and bite you and rub myself all over you"
The other beautiful scene is when Victor Madden is at Sookie's house and Eric has to make a choice. Bill pledges to die to protect Sookie, and so does Eric --- Awwwww..... I also liked it when he sits in her bed and remembers everything that happened in Book 4!!!!


What are your favorite Eric Moments?

If you haven't read the books yet, YOU MUST! You need to experience falling in love with these vampires..... 


In Love with a Vampire... out for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment